8.08.2010

The Pierre New York

The Pierre Hotel New York, located on the 5th Avenue with 61 street is without doubts one of the best hotels in NYC. It's amazing location and extraordinary views of Central Park makes The Pierre a jewel in Manhattan. This new opening from the World-Wide known hotel company Taj Hotels which are owners of the well known Taj Mahal Hotel in India. The lobby of this Hotel is magnificent with incredibly beautiful chandeliers and concierges that will pretty much do whatever you desire to ask.








The Pierre was originally a hotel built by French Businessman Pierre Casalasco which built this 714 room hotel worth 15 million at that time. Then the hotel was sold to many different owners until currently it is part of Taj Hotels from India. Now it has 189 bedrooms including 49 Suites and 11 Grand Suites. The 1930's style is still the same and can be seen in the enourmous marble bathrooms on every Suite. This hotel is perfect for business travel or family due to it's great location close to many of the world's biggest enterprises headquarters and Central Park excellent for kids.

6 comments:

  1. Enrique, thanks for the wonderful review! I just wanted to confirm that The Pierre has 189 guest rooms, 49 suites, and 11 Grand Suites. Also, the last picture is an outdated photograph. Thank you so much!
    The Pierre hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure answering to your question Nora. I hope you liked my reviews. My team and me are working very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did thank you Enrique. If you are able to make those updates in your blog, I would love to post it on The Pierre's facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem is already fixed. I hope our page gets in Facebook, it would be an Honor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hotel!!! I didn't know it until I read your blog. Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete